We provide advice to a wide range of companies, untangling complex issues to give them space to thrive in their market.
Our clients range from startups to multinationals. They come to us for advice on a variety of issues, from partnership arrangements to commercial trading contracts.
We provide clarity around complex business challenges, ensuring that our clients can focus on growing their business without spending too much time on the technical details.
Here are some of the ways that we help them:
- We advise startups on the most appropriate legal structure for them to use
- Company law – advice for ensuring general compliance with the law
- Partnership arrangements, shareholder arrangements and joint ventures – we help to ensure that ventures operate as smoothly as possible
- Transactions for the sale and purchase of companies, businesses or assets – we make sure our clients’ desired end result is achieved as efficiently as possible
- Advice to company directors – where there are trading difficulties, we work to ensure the best decisions are taken
- Commercial trading contracts, including terms and conditions of trade, agency and distribution arrangements, assignment and licensing of intellectual property – we make sure the most suitable arrangements are in place for our clients
- Commercial exploitation arrangements in respect of the exploitation of brands and image rights – we work with our clients so that they have the most appropriate arrangements in place for their business
Get in touch for advice about immigration law or to schedule a notary appointment.